Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today is my 12 years wedding Anniversary.
I feel very bless be marry to my husband. He is my love, my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with….a time he also may be pain but I’m taking that too. With the years our relationship as grows more, getting better with the years as my hubby would say love matures like a fine wine. A very wise couple said that the Honeymoon never should be over is so true. It doesn’t take a lot to be happy.

Usually on our anniversary we spend a weekend out of town. This year we decided to stay local and have some fun around here, watching the Blue Angels fly for the Memorial Day, have some sweet time, nice dinner, and we also don’t want to miss a special speaker in church. Did we have fun? Let put this way my jaw is in pain from laughing that hard, my husband said he needs a cast for his funny bone. In one word HILARIOUS. Definitely I had the best anniversary day ever in 12 year. Again it doesn’t take a lot to be happy.


No comments: