Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jewelia Ave

This afternoon I was very happy leaving work and starting my spring break, by the time I got at home I received a phone call that change completely my feeling and put sadness in my heart.
I really would love not to bring work issues into my well deserve spring break, but is hard to not think about. Maybe screaming or crying will help, but I decided to listen music, and there she was. I don't know how she knew that I needed to hear her angelic voice but she always knows.

The singer in this video is a wonderful and very special person. I would love to write a long post about her (and one day I will) to share with all the world how bless I'm to know and to have her in my life...

click on the post title or below to listen the song
Share me

No comments: