Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 2008

Today is Thanksgiving, and as per tradition we should contemplate what we are thankful for. My husband and I came up with a list ….I need his help as my brain was frying and smoke was came out from my ears!!
So here it goes:
1. We are thankful to God for giving us the strength each day!
2. We are thankful for having each other!
3. We are thankful for our work!
4. We are thankful for our family (and I had to include my m in L. Whatever….)
5. We are thankful for our friends including the 6:17 to Penn friends, as I go and come from work!
6. I ‘m thankful for……….macy’s…………just kidding…………no I’m serious!
7. We are just thankful!


“HAVE A WONDERFUL TURKEY DAY”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I am thankful for having you as a friend. Your pal always... Spartacus..