Saturday, July 13, 2024

Back To Writing


It has been almost ten years since I last posted anything. Writing was my passion as a teenager. Writing children's books was my dream.

I started writing this blog with short posts to recount everyday situations to grow and increase this passion. After a few years, life situations prevented me from writing so severely that I forgot I had a blog.

I was asked to write an article for a New York Magazine a few months ago. I had never written an article before, and despite my anxiety and inexperience, I tried to cover the assignment to the best of my ability. Therefore, I threw my heart and soul into writing the article so that it could be published or maybe not. 

Now I hope that the article is up to par, informative, and will be appreciated as much as my heart desires. However, writing the article revived my desire to start writing again. 

So, after visiting this blog, I am here sitting at airport waiting for my flight and publishing my first post after almost ten years. Stay tune for more to coming!

No comments: